Selasa, 07 Februari 2012

Must-To-Do

I realized one thing : Teens (including me, of course) shouldn’t  waste time for wasteful-stuff like hangout or kinda like that. So, me as a teenager wanna study study study harder, fighting!! For my bright future!

Then, my step one is: put My Must-To-Do list on my wall. Somehow, it can motivate me for ignoring any temptations. Here they are, maybe can help you :)

1.      Read Holy Quran every single nite!!
2.      Do some sports, gym, or any body-stretching
3.      Study.. study.. Eventhou, there's no any homeworks to do.
4.      Read some English books *that related to medical health or just review Briton book (I was there :p) 
5.      NO TWITTING, NO FACEBOOKING DURING THE TEST. (If I can more, once a week is so much better :p)

Yes. Those are my Must-To-Do List. Hope there are few things can change better in my life. This list just my reminder that I’m going to Medical Faculty and be a doctor. Hellyeah. Amiin Ya Rabbi..

 P.s: Fighting. Let’s face this hard teenager’s life. Then, have fun later

1 komentar: