Jumat, 23 Agustus 2013

Mine is: Officially Missing You


A month has already passed
Time goes so fast – times when we used to complain 
I miss those times, for those warm feelings
At the deep place in our hearts, it remains as a memory
I hope I will remember forever, how about you?

Do you remember?
When we first saw each other, when we didn’t know anything
Just like a game of ice tag, our first impressions were completely frozen
But now, we’re not just classmate, but something more
Strangely, our signs keep resembling each other 
like the warm sunshine, you too?

We’re always together, we went from friends to family
Let’s promise to never change

Time has already passed this much, friend, how are you doing?
Sometimes, I rewind back time and go back to the old past when we were together
When the springs are all wound back, a melody that can’t be heard again flows

You, me and us, let’s preciously cherish this time
This time won’t come back, this sweet time that is made with our melody
Even if what is seen with the eye is not everything, we are in front of each other, which is everything

I long for you like a habit, I hope I can turn back time
Although it might be forgotten from other people’s memories little by little

There’s only one of you to me, I’ll always call you a friend
And only you are the one who is by my side
Now you and I resemble each other so much, only one for me
Do you know how precious I think of you?

There’s only one of you to me, I’ll always call you a friend
And only you are the one who is by my side
(2 heart) I love you so much, I’m so thankful
I’m officially missing you (officially missing you)

Can’t nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it stays on my mind
And I I’m officially missing you

my recent favourite lyrics, yep this beautiful words come from a song by Hello Venus- Officially Missing You. I don't take all parts and also not really into that girlband, this is just exactly representing my feeling. I scrolled my timeline and there was someone who was listening this song, so did I (look how bored I am). Really miss those old times. You know, in life, there are like-tape-button; play, pause, rewind, and fast forward, for breath. But this time, I would like to press rewind button, and completely out of my mind hehe. How about you? What words are you? 

2 komentar: